Tea or Coffee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tea or Coffee

If you had to pick one which do you prefer?

I'm definitely more of a coffee person but I've been wanting to try out different teas to see if they can help out with reducing acne.

Comment

You should definitely try green tea.

Comment

• banana.britt
        banana.britt commented
        Editing a comment
        Does green tea have a lot of benefits?

• Luzzy
        Luzzy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it's loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have effect on the body. Improves brain function, fat loss and a lower risk of cancer. Many more benefits that have been confirmed in human researches.
        Last edited by Luzzy; 08-14-2017, 04:31 PM.

• banana.britt
        banana.britt commented
        Editing a comment
        That's actually really good! I'll maybe try it soon.

I've tried drinking tea regularly, since tea is better for you, but it never lasted long. I am definitely a coffee addict. Need a cup as soon as I wake up and am always wishing I could drink more haha (I limit myself to one cup a day because if I drink more I tend to lose my appetite)

Comment

I would drink tea.

Comment

Same tea every day

Comment

Tea......preferably green tea....

Comment

I've been drinking Matcha (green tea) powder EVERY day for the last three weeks or so. I make a Matcha latte myself every morning before work with almond milk, and I hope to see my skin begin to clear up. My energy levels are amazing and I don't experience a crash like I do with the caffeine in coffee. I have read that green tea has amazing benefits for the skin and is good for detoxing

Comment

• Luzzy
                Luzzy commented
                Editing a comment
                How or where do you buy Matcha?

My favorite is Ocha & Co Matcha: https://www.ochaandco.com/products/j...een-tea-powder

Comment

Thanks in will look into that

Comment

I always prefer tea.

Comment

In addition to the Ocha & Co. Matcha, I've been enjoying Harney & Sons blueberry green tea sachets, and TAZO passion tea

I try to drink herbal or green teas, because caffeine from black tea or coffee irritates my acne, and also irritates my Ulcerative Colitis.

Comment

Working...
                    X