Battalion kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battalion kit

I used the battalion kit last night let me tell you my skin is baby butt soft and definitely glowing. So excited to see good results using these masks.

Mine has not arrived yet! It takes 12 days to reach haha. So excited to try it. Do you use all 3 masks at once?

Comment

• Luzzy
      Luzzy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I did and my skin feels and looks amazing

• paoladuran
      paoladuran commented
      Editing a comment
      Where did you apply each one of the masks? Where does the atomic go and where does the frost one?

• AshMarie96
      AshMarie96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Atomic goes around your mouth and cheeks, front is on your forehead, and charcoal is on your nose and under your eyes!

I used mine for the first time last night as well! Love it! I used all three masks at once and afterwords my skin looked bright. Does anyone know if these masks help with hyperpigmentation? Getting rid of hyperpigmentation is really my main goal when using Banish.

Comment

• Luzzy
      Luzzy commented
      Editing a comment
      The pumpkin mask helps with hyperpigmentation

Can't wait to use mine! I have to 'make time' to use it... been SO busy, that it will be so nice to unwind and relax with these masks

Comment

I used the battalion kit! The frost and atomic mask feels more soft and smooth. But I personally like the charcoal mask most, as I feel like it does all the job haha

Comment

I got my kit yesterday! Where should I apply each one of the masks?

Comment

• faithkung
          faithkung commented
          Editing a comment
          Frost mask (white) on the forehead, Atomic mask (pink) on chin and cheek area, Charcoal mask on T-zone (nose area)

I'm so excited to try my set! I'm glad that it's working for you all - makes the Batallion set even more appealing!

Comment

Hope everyone is enjoying their kit

Comment

Working...
          X